Lawyer for competition law in Frankfurt
Antitrust law, unfair competition, misleading advertising, e-commerce, warning letters, anticompetitive violation, anticompetitive behavior, conterfeiting, poaching of employees
The main focuses of our law firm in the field of industrial property rights are trademark law, copyright law and competition law.
Our law firm has extensive experience in advising small and medium-sized companies in all important matters relating to competition law particularly in antitrust law, in forensic advice for protection from anticompetitive conduct or defending against warning letters, for example in e-commerce.
We are able to offer you well-founded consultation in the following cases:
- comprehensive examination of the legal admissibility of advertising
- accusation of misleading advertising
- development of advertising concepts
- accusation of anticompetitive violation
- assessment on anticompetitive behavior
- accusation of counterfeiting
- warning letters
- designing of declaration of discontinuance
- infringements by competitors
- systematic poaching of employees
The international economic trade is characterized by a free economic competition. Product imitation, misleading advertising, comparative advertising, price dumping, price-fixing, anti-competitive practices and unfair competition are often the subject of judicial and extrajudicial antitrust disputes.
We advise all industries taking part in international trade like manufacturers, software – manufacturers, wholesale, retail, mail order, Internet commerce and the IT industry.
We can ensure an effective advocacy both in Germany and in Europe. Our law firm specialized in business law provides you a comprehensive advice and representation in economical oriented areas of law for your business.